Monday, July 21, 2014

Crash

I got to see something very special today it rained so hard but for only a moment the driver wasn't wearing a seat belt and his head was twisted a little too far to one side there wasn't anyone else on the street so I lay down his eyes could still see me but there wasn't much time left for him but that is only part of what was so exciting I think I really saw it this time his soul there was a light in the back of his eyes and then for just a moment it was like his face was glowing and then it was gone and he was dead that was when the paramedics got me on a stretcher I figured I should just lie still and sneak out of the morgue it isn't the first time i have been confused for a corpse but as they started driving away they strapped me in I don't like being tied down i always have my fathers razor though so i was able to get out easily enough car crashes are an amazing thing to be a part of time slows and speeds up all at the same time and the sound is quite distinct anyway it wasn't too far to Charities house and I really needed to get cleaned up she is probably not home right now she has been working the night shift I ll leave her some flowers as a thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment